Ontario International Airport
Ontario International Airport was built in the year 1923. The IATA code for the airport is ONT. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Ontario airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Ontario.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Ontario airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are United, Delta, Aeromexico and Volaris. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Ontario are Ontario to Seattle, Ontario to San Francisco with 1034, 1022 weekly flights respectively.
United airline 5318 to Houston is the first flight that departs from Ontario airport at 12:30 AM, followed by Delta airline 7979 to Guadalajara at 12:34 AM. Whereas American Airlines airline 2261 to Phoenix is the last flight that departs from Ontario airport at 9:56 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Ontario airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Ontario airport frequently are – United, Delta and Aeromexico.
- What is the airport code for Ontario airport? The IATA code for the Ontario airport is ONT.
- What are the most frequent routes from Ontario airport? The most popular sectors from Ontario airport are Ontario to Houston with 1034 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Ontario airport? The first flight from Ontario to Houston is at 12:30 AM, which is United airline 5318 followed by Delta 7979 which leaves at 12:34 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Ontario airport? American Airlines 2261 to Houston is the last flight that departs from airport at 9:56 PM.
Top International Routes from Ontario
Top International Flight Schedules
Ontario Airport Details
- Ontario International Airport
- "Administration Offices 1923 East Avion Street Ontario
- (+1) 909-937-2700