Eppley Airfield Airport
Eppley Airfield Airport was built in the year 1957. The IATA code for the airport is OMA. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Omaha airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Omaha.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Omaha airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are United, Aer Lingus, Air Canada and All Nippon. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Omaha are Omaha to Chicago, Omaha to Minneapolis St Paul with 3195, 2583 weekly flights respectively.
United airline 4752 to Chicago is the first flight that departs from Omaha airport at 5:00 AM, followed by United airline 4752 to Chicago at 5:00 AM. Whereas United airline 1269 to New York is the last flight that departs from Omaha airport at 9:46 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Omaha airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Omaha airport frequently are – United, Aer Lingus and Air Canada.
- What is the airport code for Omaha airport? The IATA code for the Omaha airport is OMA.
- What are the most frequent routes from Omaha airport? The most popular sectors from Omaha airport are Omaha to Chicago with 3195 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Omaha airport? The first flight from Omaha to Chicago is at 5:00 AM, which is United airline 4752 followed by United 3716 which leaves at 5:07 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Omaha airport? United 1269 to Chicago is the last flight that departs from airport at 9:46 PM.
Top International Routes from Omaha
Top International Flight Schedules
Omaha Airport Details
- Eppley Airfield Airport
- "4501 Abbott Drive
- (+1) 402-661-8017