Refresh and recharge with a much deserved break at some of the finest hotels in the UAE. Book your staycation on Cleartrip and enjoy 7% instant discount with your Emirates NBD card.
|Book||Coupon Code||Offer validity|
|Any Staycation in UAE||CTENBD||Until 31st August 2020|
Accommodation dates: Until 30th September 2020
Black out dates: All public holidays
Offer valid on the below hotels only:
|Atlantis, The Palm||Caesars Resort Bluewaters||Fairmont The Palm|
|Sofitel The Palm||St. Regis Saadiyat||Anantara, Abu Dhabi|
|Ajman Saray||Fairmont Ajman||Cove Rotana, RAK|
|Waldorf Astoria, RAK||DoubleTree Marjan Island||Fujairah Rotana|
- Offer is valid on select Cleartrip staycations in the UAE booked on www.cleartrip.ae or Cleartrip Mobile application.
- The coupon code is valid until 31st August 2020. However, stay dates are open until 30th September 2020. Blackout dates will apply for all public holidays.
- To avail, the offer Cardholders must enter the coupon code (CTENBD) before payment while booking with your Emirates NBD credit or debit card. If an incorrect coupon code is entered, the offer shall not be valid.
- Valid only on bookings paid with ENBD cards. Cleartrip wallet cannot be used for payment along with this promotion.
- The discount is applicable on the total booking value, however a convenience fee is applicable.
- There is no restriction on the number of times the offer can be availed.
- In case you cancel the booking (in part or full) the entire offer availed for the said booking will be deducted from the refund amount.
- The offer shall be non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-encashable.
- Not valid on IVR/Phone transactions made with Cleartrip Customer Care.
- The offer is not valid on the Hotels section.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer available on www.cleartrip.ae or any other Cleartrip sites.
- The terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change without any prior notice
- Cleartrip reserves the right to change or withdraw the Offer anytime at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Dubai, UAE.